TAP ROOTS "Trees" T-Shirt
Tap Roots is a play on words, and if you know me, you know I love that kind of thing. For tap dancers our roots inform our craft, our expression, and our identity in the dance. For everyone, I suspect knowing where we come from informs how we see who we are, and the world around us. This collection encourages us to tap into our roots, remember where we came from, and stand in awe of the forrest we are a part of.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|